The Career Development sub-committee supports and enhances the professional development of members at all stages of their career through education, training, networking, and other activities. We are responsible for coordinating these efforts.
Our functions include:
- Managing ANY’s leadership speaker series, including making arrangements for speakers and establishing the themes
- Developing programs to assist ANY’s members to advance in their careers at Yale
- Identifying which available “hot jobs” should be announced to ANY’s members
- Jianyu (Daniel) Wu, Co-Chair
- Open/Available Position, Co-Chair