All Yale employees of Asian heritage and those who have an interest in learning more about Asian culture are invited to attend ANY events.
ANY’s mission is to connect, inspire, and empower the community of Asian Heritage professionals, supporting Yale’s ability to excel in an increasingly complex, competitive and diverse world.
We strive to do the following:
- Encourage the career development and promotion and retention of Asian faculty and staff.
- Assist Yale with the recruitment and hiring of Asian Heritage staff.
- Develop a support network for Asian Heritage staff at all levels and strengthen the professional and social relationships between Asian employees, and the university.
- Assist Yale to capitalize on the range of skills, backgrounds and competencies of the Asian Heritage community and advance the University’s mission as a global institution of excellence.
- Sponsor at least 3 cultural events annually that celebrate the heritage and richness of traditions.
The aim of the Office of Diversity & Inclusion is to create an inclusive and empowering work environment for the diverse work community here at Yale University. The Office of Diversity and Inclusion is committed to bringing our colleagues of the Asian Heritage community into the fold to join our other heritage staff organizations.
For more information, contact the Diversity and Inclusion office.