The Community Engagement team oversees the strategic communications and marketing plans to promote ANY’s mission and encourages community participation to increase membership value, benefits, and satisfaction.
We are responsible for maintaining the integrity and appropriate usage of the ANY brand and communicating to members and the wider Yale community.
Our functions include:
- Developing marketing literature, including oversight of the ANY logo
- Deciding what types of communications are appropriate to email to the community
- Creating periodic surveys to the community
- Administering social media accounts
- Assisting with the continuous development of the website.
- Creating new programs to cultivate engagement of new and current members
- Joanna Carmona, Co-Chair
- Francis Garcia, Co-Chair
- Ben Walter, Co-Chair