Fostering a diverse and inclusive Yale community
As part of Yale’s Office of Diversity & Inclusion, the Asian Network at Yale collaborates with departments and individuals across the campus to promote a respectful, accessible and inclusive community for all Yale employees.
Some of the strategic goals of the Office of Diversity and Inclusion are to:
- Strengthen diversity recruitment efforts.
- Develop our internal talent.
- Enhance mentoring programs with a goal of creating a climate where mentoring is the norm.
- Offer diversity education opportunities for all members of the Yale community.
- Develop a system of metrics to track and assess progress.
- Develop strategies to communicate and publicize Yale’s diversity milestones
For more information contact the Office of Diversity and Inclusion.